One of Milne Electric & Technologies Inc.strengths is its personnel and
strategic partnerships.Our services include certified manufacture
designers,BICSI certified RCDD engineers, estimators, project managers and
technicians.This enables the Company to provide complete design, installations
and professional services for a variety of network applications.
Milne Electric & Technologies has the ability to provide a turn-key
solution to their clients locally and across the country.
Structured Cabling Services
• Outside Plant (underground and above ground construction)
• Fiber Optic Backbones (Multimode ad Singlemode) ABF
• Duct and Manhole Systems (We can design and build a pathway to
support Campus Backbone)
• Trenching and Boring
• Cable Placement, Splicing, and Maintenance (copper UTP,
fiber, and coax)
• MDF/IDF Data Centers Installations and Changes
• Copper and Fiber Optic Premise Wiring (horizontal and backbone) for
Distributed Antenna Systems Cabling
DAS, Wireless Access
Points, CCTV, Network Cabling
• Moves, Adds, Changes / MAC support
Energy Management, Fire and Security Systems
• Lighting Management
• Security and CCTV
• Energy Management Control Systems installation, including all cable
types, DDC panel work, AHU units, chillers, boiler plants and DDC devices.
• We install systems for Siemens, Alerton-ATS, Control Contractors, Trane,
Johnson Controls and other mechanical or control contractors.
• Fire Safety Systems. We are qualified to install and test most
brands of fire alarm system for commercial and industrial projects.